view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Gankymcstab
Shirley Templars
Tichondrius (US)

I've read how to go about updating guild progress and whatnot, I'm just wondering how I can get my guild listed. I'd like to start putting in our achievements and raising our rank but we're not on there.

Thank you very much.
Site Admin
Site Admin
We updated automatically all guilds on your server and your guild still isnt on the list, that only means that your guild does not meet requirements for this type of update.

Quote:
- automatic update by wow-heroes :each guild need to have at least 5 guild members that got requested achievement at the same time /date for 10 man instances, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (verified by achievements,updated every 3-5 days)

And there is another way:

Quote:
- manual update by guild master/officers: same as for automatic update ,or each guild need to have at least 10 guild members with requested achievement done for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)

If your guild meet requirements for manual update,you can find more info how to do that here
Thank you very much for your reply!
I'll start entering our progress, I guess. It's just disheartening because we used to be on the guild list through automatic achievement updates and then one day we just disappeared.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Only possible way for your guild to disappear from the guild list is that someone reported your guild for the fake guild progress (when this happen we only delete manual update). If you didn't updated manually before guild progress i guess someone else done that instead of you.
Just to be sure: if I were going to put in a manual update for a 10-man dungeon, I look through my guild and find 10 people with the achievement, and enter the date for the person who got the achievement most recently?
Just curious on which date to use when I fill it out.
Site Admin
Site Admin
If you find 10 people with requested achievement you can enter date when you got that achievement.
Jump to :