Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey,
the guild which i'm officer of, was recently created but most of our members have some instances already done (naxx10, toc10, OS, for example). One of the requirements for the progression update, the one requesting 10 members with the achievement on different dates, have been fullfiled and i updated it already. Even though, i have two questions. FIrst, how long until my guild appears on the ranking chart of our realm? And second, when manually updating the progress, which is the date i'm supposed to select?
I mean, since most of us have completed the achievements on different days, i've been updating it using my character's achievement date, but i don't know if that's the right way to do it.
Answers and advice are welcome.
Cheers!
Site Admin
Site Admin
If you manually update your guild progress your guild will be on the Guild Progression Page instantly.
About the date, yes you are free to update it with dates from your character tab.
Almost a week after the update, and still no sign of the guild on the guild rank :(
Site Admin
Site Admin
Please follow these steps and your guild will show up instantly on the realm list :

Quote:
To update guild progress you need to :
- register account
- wait for activation mail (use the code from the mail) ,after that you will see button "My account" in upper right corner of wow-heroes main page
- claim your character that is a officer in your guild
- use option "Guild progress" in "My account" list
-select a guild where your character is an officer and choose instance/mode you want to update (ie Naxxramas:Normal)
-click on the field "Completed" beside achievement that you want to update,that will open a little calendar for you where you can simple select date when you finished requested achievement and then click on "Update" button below.

Been there, done that, followed exactly the step by step guide. Everything in order, except the guild's missing of the guild rank list.
Site Admin
Site Admin
As far as i can see you only updated your guild progress for Naxx 10 man (as you can see on the screenshot).
Attachments
Victory or Whatever 10 man.JPG
Victory or Whatever 10 man.JPG (46.38 KiB) Viewed 1385 times
As far as it is shown on the rank table, yes, although i've already updated kill status on 10-man Onyxia and ToC10, for instance. I can screenshot it, if you want.
Another question... just out of interest does the person who is making this update (who is an officer) need to have been in the raids where the achievementss were obtain.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Person who updates guild progress doesn't have to be present on the boss kill .
same problem,made an account, claimed my charachter,updated my guilds progress, and still my guild is not listed on the rankings page-only can see it instantly updated in the 'latest kills' tab-when i drop down to 10 man only my guild is nowhere to be seen...i've updated the same progress manually-several times-and still no joy-i'm a rank 1 officer (Co-GM) so there should be no problems-but obviously there is
screenshots:
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/100/latestkills.jpg = latest kills
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1298/10man.jpg =10 man guild rankings
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :