1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2184&sid=d0225a84fcf6a1a2fefbebddfccd1d4c&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Alot of my guild's progression is missing and not up to date for 25 man mostly, maybe some 10. How do I get our progress to be updated as we clearly have done 10 and 25 Naxx full clear, all drakes on Sartharion 10 and 25, Malygos 10 and 25, and a few others.

Guild name: Aspire
Realm: US-Archimonde
Guild Leader: Rockmonster

Please let me know if and how this can be updated. Thank you.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master (rank 0) or officers(rank 1,2 and 3) from their guild
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- automatic update by wow-heroes :each guild need to have at least 5 guild members that got requested achievement at the same time /date for 10 man instances, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (verified by achievements,updated every 3-5 days)
- manual update by guild master/officers: same as for automatic update ,or each guild need to have at least 10 guild members with requested achievement done for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
-You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.

To update guild progress you need to :
- register account (same as above : direct link )
- wait for activation mail (use the code from the mail) ,after that you will see button "My account" in upper right corner of wow-heroes main page
- claim your character that is a officer in your guild
- use option "Guild progress" in "My account" list
-select a guild where your character is an officer and choose instance/mode you want to update (ie Naxxramas:Normal)
-click on the field "Completed" beside achievement that you want to update,that will open a little calendar for you where you can simple select date when you finished requested achievement and then click on "Update" button below.

I really hope this tips will help you ,if not feel free to ask me everything you want to know.
Ok so my GM or an Officer must do it. But what if they do not really keep track of it here, but me and alot of others DO use this website and would like it up to date, however none of us fall into the officer catagory. How do we get around that and get our guild up to date?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Manual update is created mostly for people that recently created guilds so they can update guild progress since most of the guildies got requested achievements before joining new guild. Even with automatic update we don't ask too much. I really hope that some of 12 people from your guild that can update your guild progress will do that, otherwise we can not help you.
However why can the guild master not update individual achievements in instances like Ulduar that are counted on your website? I am guildmaster and have waited and run live update for several weeks now and still my guild has not gotten credit for achievements we have done
Site Admin
Site Admin
meliann512 like i stated above, you as a guild master can update your guild progress manually (live update on character and guild page will not update it). Please follow instructions i gave you and check the screenshots and everything will work properly for your guild progress.
Attachments
guild progress.JPG
guild progress.JPG (130.4 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
WH my account.JPG
WH my account.JPG (109.15 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
- manual update by guild master/officers: same as for automatic update ,or each guild need to have at least 10 guild members with requested achievement done for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
now heres an issue i have a question about, my guild did os25 but less is more, does this negate us from progression rating because we didnt have the full 25 peopple? because less is more is a 25-man ach same with naxx...
Site Admin
Site Admin
For manual update we always request amount of people needed for requested achievement specified by achievement note ( ie Less Is More (25 player) )
Just so I am clear on how this works.

Quote:
- automatic update by wow-heroes :each guild need to have at least 5 guild members that got requested achievement at the same time /date for 10 man instances, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (verified by achievements,updated every 3-5 days)

Does the auto update have to be 5 ppl in your guild with the first time they get an achievement/boss kill?
Or does it count the most recent time those 5 ppl have killed a boss even though they already got the achievement for it 5 months before joining the guild?

Quote:

Does this mean that for the manual update you need 10 ppl in your guild (for 10 man raids) that have the achievement/boss kill regardless of date or time of completion (even prior to guild membership)? Or for example would you need to form a 10 man Naxx full guild run and clear it all over again even though everyone has already copleted it prior to joining the guild?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yes that guild will get credit if you have in your guild 10 people with requested achievement done for 10 man raids (and 25 people for 25 man raids), but you will have to claim this progress manually. Just please keep in mind if you claim false progress others can report your guild and your guild will be deleted from the guild progress page for your server.
1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2184&sid=d0225a84fcf6a1a2fefbebddfccd1d4c&start=10
Jump to :