view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I love your site and it got me going on improving my gear as well as that of my guild mates. In researching I found another site called warcrafter that also ranks gear. However on your site my gear ranking is 368 but on theirs it's 1027. Further, some of the people in my guild have a lower rank (than me) on your site but a higher one on warcrafter. This is very confusing to me. Can you explain why this might be?

Thanks
Gorgonis/US/Aerie Peak

This is the link to my character on the other sitehttp://aeriepeak-us.warcrafter.net/gorgonis
OK I guess I really don't understand how the gear numbers work. I'm compairing my guild mate Yunariku (US/Aerie Peak) to a friend Speedra (US/Aerie Peak). Both are Prot warriors. When I look at them in the compare screen Speeds total gear number is 399 and Yunas is 189 but when you go down the rows and look at the +'s and -'s Yuna has 105 points higher and 96 points lower for a total of 9 points higher than Speed. If I total the gear value numbers those for Yuna equal 1985 and those for Speed total 1976. Both difference in the +'s and -'s and the difference in the gear total puts Yuna ahead by +9. So why is Yuna approx. 200 points lower in the total score of 189 vs. 399?

Does this make sense? I appreciate your taking the time to review this and explain. If there is a place that explains the gear ranking I'd appreciate a link.

Thanks,
Gorgonis
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ok i will try to help u again :)
As fas as i saw Speedra is more PvE oriented then Yunariku .
Wow-heroes is for PvE gear score and for resilience u get penalty ,so that's the reason for lower Yunariku score (not to mention that he has 3 green items too) and on the other hand Speedra have mostly PvE gear with all blues and epix :)
Jump to :