view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Some of the achievements were old and i could not remember the dates exactly, they were never updated, since we completed a few this week those that were completed a few weeks, if not months ago, i used the most recent date that we completed them. I want to know if it is necessary to go back and check the exact date or can i leave the most recent date as the credit??

i would've added the dates properly, but i didn't know there was an actual wow heroes acct to login to; and then be able to update as you go along, i assumed they were all auto updates.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
You can use most recent date as a valid date for your achievement ,but please be sure before updating :

- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10 man instances, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)

- or each guild need to have at least 10 guild members with requested achievement for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
Jump to :