view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
A entire 10 man Ulduar team left a guild to form a new guild, but we all have THe Siege of Ulduar, The Antechamber of Ulduar, Orbital Bombardment and Orbital Devastation , are we allow to still get guild progress in our new guild since we all have it as 10? Also applys to Naxx and OS

Also we all have oribital Bombardment for 25 man, wat should we do with that? or do we need 5 more people to also have to get progress?
Site Admin
Site Admin
For manual update you need to have 10 people in your guild with requested achievement done for 10 man instances ,and 25 people for 25 man instances.
Ok, thanks for the reponse, so my first question appears to be a yes and the second one appears to be no
I would like to know which date should I consider to manually update guild progress in case enough members (10 for 10 man instances or 25 for 25 man) got the relevant achievement in different days. Should I consider the date when I got myself that achievement ?
Moreover, now that I’m registered on wow-heroes, will be future guild progress automatically updated ? In that case, will it be updated even if I don’t personally attend an achievement/boss kill ?
Site Admin
Site Admin
You can enter the average date when your guildies got the achievement. And if you finish future achievements as guild and you get it at the same time, then auto update will work :)
Tyvm Alex for the prompt and clear reply :clapping:
Jump to :