view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
There is a guild on my server was that just created yesterday and is already listed as one of the top progressed guild on the server. I seriously doubt they completed ALL the raids the 1st day they were together. How can this information be verified. I have no doubt that all their members have accomplished these achievements in previous guilds but can not imagine they completed them all again on their first day as a new guild.

Or are they allowed to have the guild achievement simply by having members in their guild who have earned the achievement at some point? I'm confused on that point.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can you please tell me the name of the guild you are talking about .
Cause For Concern
Site Admin
Site Admin
I just checked them and yes they have 25 people with requested achievements done and they are able to update progress as guild progress (no meter if they got it in pugs or in previous guilds). Our logic is if they have requested amount of people in their guild that have killed specific boss they can do it again anytime.
I have to tell that they have pretty nice amount of people level 80 for 3 day old guild (96 members level 80).
Jump to :