view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply

US armory wrote:
Sillice
Wôlf Pack
Level 80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Last Updated: July 7, 2009

Like you stated armory isn't updated for your character last 3 days ,why is that we can never know unfortunately . When armory update info for your character everything will work properly at wow-heroes too.
ihave lost groups thanks to armory not workin
When you're logged in and viewing the armory to see any recent changes you've made on your character, the armory won't be updated. However, after you exit WoW, the armory should be updated soon after. Then, when you search for your character on WoW-Heroes, select the live search to get the updated armory information.
I have been in and out of the game for three days now and looking at the Wow Armory and I have yet to be updated as well. So there must be an issue with the Armory right now.

Sillice wrote:
ihave lost groups thanks to armory not workin

yeah i was gonna post like OP, saw this topic. I cant get in this Naxx group because armory is showing my DK in PVP and my new 80 as she just dinged, so everyone thinks my gear is pure trash
I am in the same boat too. it is really tickin me off. :club: the armory stats : ** In order to see the latest additions to this page, you may need to clear your browser's cache. ** i did that ... like 12 times and no luck... anyone got any ideas? :banghead: :mad:
Jump to :