view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
For some reason we are not geting update on some boss kills. R= Anvilmar G=Cryosis
Site Admin
Site Admin
With a regular automatic update everything works properly for your guild.
For automatic update you need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill/achievement at the same time and date for 10 man instances to be counted as a guild progress (15 members for 25 man instances).
If you still think that your guild progress isn't properly updated you can create an account if you are guild master or rank 1 in your guild to update it manually.You can create it by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.
I can see that you are very busy, after findingout that our guild was not getting updates on some kills i had to scedule run for some of the raids we have alredy downed many times. (with 10 guild members in 10 man and 25 guild members on 25 man ) I am rank 1 co-leader of cryosis. I just can't fine the right place or link to do it manualy, unless you are talking about placing a check mark on "live" and seraching. I am registerd on this site. Most of all our guild members are up to date on your site as well as the wow armory. ( OS 25 heroic we downed with 25 guild members in the raid many times. naxxramas heroic each and every quarter we downed many times with 25 guild members in the raid. ) sorry about taking your time.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Like i stated in previous post we can not update your guild progress if your guild don't have 5 people that got achievement on the same time/date for 10 man instances (15 people for 25man).
To update guild progress you need to :
- register account (you have done that)
- claim your character that is a officer in your guild
- use option "Guild progress" in "My account" list
-select a guild where your character is an officer and choose instance/mode you want to update (ie Naxxramas:Normal)
-click on the field "Completed" beside achievement that you want to update,that will open a little calendar for you where you can simple select date when you finished requested achievement

I really hope this tips will help you ,if not feel free to ask me everything you want to know.
Thank you very much, i have done 2 updates on our guild with your help. I only updated 2 runs(kills) wich i was leading my guild and had 24 other members with me.. I know for sure that all get the achivement at the same run.
Jump to :