view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Would it be possible for someone to update my guild as its not even showing in the list.

Fortuna Juvat on the U.S. Norgannon server!

thanks!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master (rank 0) or officers(rank 1) from their guild
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
-You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.
We need to have our guild updated. Primal sledge of doom, we have finished Naxx 25, Eye of Eternity regular, that was done today, and the first seven bosses in Ulduar, and done Obsidian Sanctum heroic, has been done for some time. If you would please update those things. Thank you Divers
Site Admin
Site Admin
Please read the post above...
Like i stated in previous post we can not update your guild progress if your guild don't have 5 people that got achievement on the same time/date for 10 man instances (15 people for 25man).
To update guild progress manually you need to :
- register account
- claim your character that is a guild leader or rank 1 in your guild
- use option "Guild progress" in "My account" list
-select a guild where your character is an guild leader or rank 1 and choose instance/mode you want to update (ie Naxxramas:Normal)
-click on the field "Completed" beside achievement that you want to update,that will open a little calendar for you where you can simple select date when you finished requested achievement and then click on "Update" button below.

I really hope this tips will help you ,if not feel free to ask me everything you want to know.
Ok different question We have all raider togtehr for past 1 yr we r now under different name do our acheivements come over with us not like we can moth again for Uld 10 and 25 where and how do i update this for our guild btw Phalanx on Fizzcrank is No more :))
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nuisance wrote:
Ok different question We have all raider togtehr for past 1 yr we r now under different name do our acheivements come over with us not like we can moth again for Uld 10 and 25 where and how do i update this for our guild btw Phalanx on Fizzcrank is No more :))

Feel free to manually update guild progress for your new guild.
Jump to :