view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I am amazed at how fast and accurate my character info is, but the guild progress info is way off, how does that get updated?

Thanks
Site Admin
Site Admin
Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master (rank 0) or officers(rank 1) from their guild
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
-You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.
So, does that mean that five people in that raid have to earn the achievement at that time, or just that five people in the raid for the guild have to have the achievement when the boss is killed. The reason I ask, is that my guild has gone way farther than the report says, but the only fight we've had five or more guild members get the achievement for at the same time lately, is on Sapphiron... :-(
Site Admin
Site Admin
You can update progress for any boss if your guild have at least 10 ppl with that achievement for 10 man bosses and 25 people for hard modes, that is the main reason why we created manual update for users. If we update your guild progress automatically then each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression. That is the reason why progress for your guild isnt updated ,your guild master or rank 1 from your guild need to create account and update guild progress.
Jump to :