view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi, I'm an officer in a 10 man guild. We are primarily concerned with progressing in 10 man content. Though, since naxx is a cake walk, we have hosted naxx 25 several times and pugged or grouped with another guild. All of our primary raiders have completed naxx 25, but there are only about 10 of us. I was wondering if I can go ahead and update our guild progression to show the naxx 25 man stuff and not get banned, even though we don't have 15 people with the achievements? (because we don't have 15 people in the guild)
i guess i have the same question, we have about 8-9 raiders the go every week and that i would concider the core group. we recently did for instance 25 maly and 2d sarth, though we dont have enough to get 15 in there when we did this we all had made it in and downed it successfuly. i saw noted in another post by a blue that you stated it didnt matter how many did it just that people had done it in the guild. so would i be able to update that?
Site Admin
Site Admin
* for automatic guild progress update (wow-heroes update):
you need to have at least 5 people in the guild that got requested achievement/boss kill at the same time/date for 10 man instances (15 people for 25 man instances)
* for manual guild progress update (guild master or rank 1 update):
you need to have at least 10 people in the guild that have requested achievement/boss kill for 10 man instances (25 people for 25 man instances)

I'm really sorry guys but examples that you stated is PuG ,not a guild progress.
I was just wondering because i have recently updated my guild progress and on there it said that 15 people had to complete the achievment to enter 25 man content ( 5 people for 10 man ) i just wanted to know if it had changed or if i had entered it right.
Jump to :