Previous 1 . 2 . 3
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Just another thought while I'm at it.. Say we 8man OS with guild members, that would still count for our OS10 progression 1/4, right?
Site Admin
Site Admin
phoenixeszther1989 kills that you stated can not be counted as guild progression.

Milagros wrote:
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- or each guild need to have at least 10 guild members for requested achievement for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)

So if you don't have 10 people in your guild with requested achievement done (no meter when) or 5 people that got achievement on the same/date that can not be counted as guild progression.
Mmkay. The reason I was asking, is because we do have 10 people or more in the guild who have the entire fall of Naxxramas and I was looking at your other post which mentioned something about you being certain if there were ten people in the guild who had it, you were certain we could do it anyhow.
Site Admin
Site Admin

phoenixeszther1989 wrote:
Mmkay. The reason I was asking, is because we do have 10 people or more in the guild who have the entire fall of Naxxramas and I was looking at your other post which mentioned something about you being certain if there were ten people in the guild who had it, you were certain we could do it anyhow.

Yes i said that:

Milagros wrote:
If you have in your guild that amount of people with requested achievement, I'm sure you can kill that boss again anytime :)

But if read your posts again you will see that you didn't even mentioned that you have in your guild 10 people that have requested achievement done.You just said:

Quote:
but a lot of us had already had the achievments from our other guilds
or

Quote:
Say we 8man OS with guild members, that would still count for our OS10 progression 1/4, right?

a lot of or 8 people isn't 10.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :