Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1226&sid=4956656e34a7000179e4842983f03c08&start=20
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
i didnt feel this warranted it's own topic, i figured i'd post here. if this is inappropriate, i apologize.

im GL of a small 10-man raiding guild. i wanted to make sure i did my guild's updates correctly. your auto-update had registered our OS10 'Twilight Assist' achievement (5+ of us got it on the same date). however OS10 'Besting the Black Dragonflight' hadn't registered, due to too many pugging it as we were gearing up (ie not 5+ of us had the same date). we have since made many clears, another 1-drake, and alot of Less is Mores. although i think 14 characters have the 'Besting' achievement, so i wanted to update our progress here.

so i made an acct here, and updated our OS10 .. not knowing what date to choose, i chose the same date as our Twilight Assist. was that ok?
while i was updating, i decided to also update 2 more recent achievements:
6/4/09 "Orbital Bombardment", we had 10 players get it on that date.
and 6/8/09, "The Antechamber of Ulduar", we had 9 players get it on that date.
was i correct to update the antechamber one ? from the best of my reading comprehension, either 5+ players must get the achievement on the same date, or have 10+ players in the guild with the achievement. did i mess up at any point? according to semantics, i think i'm in the clear, but that's why i'm posting.

thanks for any help.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Derivia wrote:
was i correct to update the antechamber one ? from the best of my reading comprehension, either 5+ players must get the achievement on the same date, or have 10+ players in the guild with the achievement. did i mess up at any point? according to semantics, i think i'm in the clear, but that's why i'm posting.

You have updated your guild progress correctly :)
Good luck with feature progress.
I have posted in a diff. fourm and had no response so now i guess ill ask in here. I have updated my guild progress and asked about it afterwards and after no response assumed i did it right and updated a few more. In the manual update it states that 5 not 10 members of the guild must have the achiev. in 10 man raids to enter it and 15 not 25 must have it for 25 mans. However, in all of your posts you have stated otherwise so i was wondering if the site was wrong or if it had been changed recently. I dont want to get banned bc of a misunderstanding.
Site Admin
Site Admin
etniesfreak if you have 5 people in your guild that got some achievement on the same time /date for 10 man progress you can update it ,if not you need to have 10 people in your guild with requested achievement.
For 25 man instances you need to have 15 people that got achievement on the same time /date ,if not you need to have 25 people in your guild with requested achievement.
I hope this is clearer now :)

Milagros wrote:
etniesfreak if you have 5 people in your guild that got some achievement on the same time /date for 10 man progress you can update it ,if not you need to have 10 people in your guild with requested achievement.
For 25 man instances you need to have 15 people that got achievement on the same time /date ,if not you need to have 25 people in your guild with requested achievement.
I hope this is clearer now :)

Well if that is how the system is suppose to work then it is working incorrectly as my guild has done achievements in 10 man udluar with at most 1 person from out of guild at a time, yet they still remain underachieved in the guild progress tab. It would seem there is something wrong with the automatic update system.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lornehil wrote:
Well if that is how the system is suppose to work then it is working incorrectly as my guild has done achievements in 10 man udluar with at most 1 person from out of guild at a time, yet they still remain underachieved in the guild progress tab. It would seem there is something wrong with the automatic update system.

Automatic system update all guilds once per week (don't forget that for 10 man instances 5 or more people from your guild need to get requested achievement at the same/date).
If you want to see faster update please use manual update (this is perfect way to update guild progress if you have 10 people from your guild that have requested achievement for 10 man instances ) if you are guild master or the officer in your guild.
Ok i have updated guild achi but after reading 1st page i rush off to it .... now tho i come to read this page im not sure if i have done this right wowheros has given the guild progress to us but.... can you check this for me pls?

Thankyou
Ok I'm confused by what you are saying...I'm a Officer of a new guild and we are starting to raid but many off us have completed parts of naxx, OS and Uldar 10 and 25 man but before the guild was started, can i put the as progession for the guild if at least 10 of the 80's have got the achievement for the 10 man content. I would like to know this out before I enter the info in manually cause I do not want to get my guild banned for a stupid missunderstanding.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jasonvorhies wrote:
can i put the as progession for the guild if at least 10 of the 80's have got the achievement for the 10 man content.

Yes u can put as guild progression any achievement that have at least 10 guild members (no meter when they got it) for 10 man instances ,and at least 25 people for 25 instances.
If you have in your guild that amount of people with requested achievement, I'm sure you can kill that boss again anytime :)
Hello there.

I'm just posting this because I got a touch concerned over my update. My guild, Vojak Company on Moon Guard server, did it's first run of Naxx10 last night, and we cleared up to KT, but did not kill him.

We had one out of guild member, but a lot of us had already had the achievments from our other guilds so a lot of us did not get the achievments last night. It now shows Vojak Company has completed 5/6 of Naxx10 on Moon Guard's progression charts.

I am just making sure that I had entered in the correct information, and that it isn't going to be an issue
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1226&sid=4956656e34a7000179e4842983f03c08&start=20
Jump to :