1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1226&sid=67990f1925ed2cf6738bd1d215eb4894&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I had a quick question about how you rate guilds. i know that you do based on achievements earned and that 10 mans require 5 guildees and 25 mans require 15. We have recently become more of a raiding guild and some of us had pugged into 25 man OS before, but we have taken 25 people from our guild and downed 25 man OS and still cant be counted for the achievement for our guild. Is there anyway short of making our guildees not do OS until we have 15 of them to go all earn it together to be counted for this? Another question is we plan on having 25 man 1 drake up soon and if we get that will it only count us for 25 man OS 1D and not downing sarth by himself?

Zone: US
Realm: Alexstrasza
Guild: Hordes of Hell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Any achievement that you got as a guild you can update (if you are guild master or officer) by creating an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.
That is not what i asked. I asked if there was anyway besides having 15 guildees earn the achievement all at the same time. I was gonna mark it down, but your disclaimer has me very wary until i feel like i get an actual answer from you instead of a vague one.

My question is again. I did not have 15 of my guild mates earn the achievement on the same date, but we have way more than 25 people in my guilld with the achievement and we often to do 25 man OS and i think its silly that we arent marked for it simply because we didnt all earn it at the same time. We have been working on 25 man naxx now and have 2 quarters marked down. I dont think a guild that isnt credited for donig 25 man OS would do very well in 25 man naxx.

How do i go about getting credit for 25 man OS? please give me a better answer than before simply because i dont wanna check it down on your website and have the stuff your disclaimer said happen to me. Underneath is your disclaimer in case you dont know what it says.

"Please be aware, you take full responsibility for data you enter so do it carefully. We have a zero tolerance policy towards intentional and/or malicious data submissions. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us."
Wow-heroes.com
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reaver1986 wrote:
I asked if there was anyway besides having 15 guildees earn the achievement all at the same time. I was gonna mark it down, but your disclaimer has me very wary until i feel like i get an actual answer from you instead of a vague one.

Like i said in previous post you can update any boss kill/achievement that you got as a guild regardless of how many people got achievement on the boss kill (we even created manual update for guild master/officers to avoid this problem).
However, as you stated, it's important that people from your guild have that achievement done.
So only thing that you need to avoid is to claim progress that your guild doesn't have yet, because we check all guilds once a week and anyone can report your guild in that case,that will lead to permanent ban for your guild.
So if 5 or more people in my guild have gotten the achievement for downing say, Sartarion in OS-10, I can add it to the progression page?

And a question regarding Naxx progression. The pulldown menus have the guild and naxx normal, then submit.
I don't want to click the button when we haven't cleared all wings. I guess what I'm wondering is how do I put in that we only cleared XX wing but not the others?
warriors of wisdom has completed all quarters and kt and saph. i was there only three at any given time were not guildies we just completed it again please fix your mistake.
Site Admin
Site Admin

StupidMage wrote:
So if 5 or more people in my guild have gotten the achievement for downing say, Sartarion in OS-10, I can add it to the progression page?
yes

StupidMage wrote:
And a question regarding Naxx progression. The pulldown menus have the guild and naxx normal, then submit.
I don't want to click the button when we haven't cleared all wings. I guess what I'm wondering is how do I put in that we only cleared XX wing but not the others?
Select a guild and instance, hit submit, click on textbox near the achievement you have completed and select a date when you have completed it. Then hit "Update" button in the bottom of the page.

knownassailent wrote:
warriors of wisdom has completed all quarters and kt and saph. i was there only three at any given time were not guildies we just completed it again please fix your mistake.
If members of your guild got the achievement in other guilds, we can't update progress. And for any serious investigation of this problem, we would at least need your zone and realm name.
Thanks for your fast reply =)

Milagros wrote:

Reaver1986 wrote:
I asked if there was anyway besides having 15 guildees earn the achievement all at the same time. I was gonna mark it down, but your disclaimer has me very wary until i feel like i get an actual answer from you instead of a vague one.

Like i said in previous post you can update any boss kill/achievement that you got as a guild regardless of how many people got achievement on the boss kill (we even created manual update for guild master/officers to avoid this problem).
However, as you stated, it's important that people from your guild have that achievement done.
So only thing that you need to avoid is to claim progress that your guild doesn't have yet, because we check all guilds once a week and anyone can report your guild in that case,that will lead to permanent ban for your guild.

seems to be straight forward in your response but cryptic when you go to enter the progress in update...you state that "boss kill/achievement that you got as a guild regardless of how many people got achievement on the boss kill" you make it sound as if someone in guild gets the achv/boss kill it counts toward the progress. no? one place says you need 15 but admin says regardless of how many people get it as long as they are in the guild they get credit...
Site Admin
Site Admin

aggs wrote:
one place says you need 15 but admin says regardless of how many people get it as long as they are in the guild they get credit...

Ok i will be more specific this time:
* for automatic guild progress update (wow-heroes update):
you need to have at least 5 people in the guild that got requested achievement/boss kill at the same time/date for 10 man instances (15 people for 25 man instances)
* for manual guild progress update (guild master or rank 1 update):
you need to have at least 10 people in the guild that have requested achievement/boss kill for 10 man instances (25 people for 25 man instances)
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1226&sid=67990f1925ed2cf6738bd1d215eb4894&start=10
Jump to :