•  Topic Suggestions
  •   |  Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:57 am 
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I have not been Playing WOW for sometime, but now I am back and trying to get my gear up to par. I am a Frost DK with low DPS (about 2600 or so) and I want my DPS off the charts (mainly to shut my friends up ;) ). I know I need a new waist, new legs, and enchancements. Can someone give me advice on how to improve my DPS with Gear, weapon, ROTATION etc...
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&n=Vennela

First time on forum so please forgive me for making you go thru this question again.
Well first i would regem towards strength. then i would hit up heroics so you can save up some justice points to use towards armor.
At this time your rotation should be focusing mainly on keeping your Blood plague and Frost Fever up. Using Pest to spread them to nearby foes as well as festering strike to increase duration of your plagues.
When ever you are able to i would use Death Coil to use up some of your runic power. anytime your maxed out on runic power without useing something to deplete it your hurting your dps.
I would also toss in bloodstrike obliterate and scourge strike whenever possible.
DK dps is not necessarily a rotation but more of a list of priorities.
Another thing haveing at least 21expertise is a must if you want to actually hit something rather than miss it all the time. 26 recommended but 21 at least.
Also switch your weapon enchants from cinder to fallen crusader. this will help alot.

Zany wrote:
I have not been Playing WOW for sometime, but now I am back and trying to get my gear up to par. I am a Frost DK with low DPS (about 2600 or so) and I want my DPS off the charts (mainly to shut my friends up ;) ). I know I need a new waist, new legs, and enchancements. Can someone give me advice on how to improve my DPS with Gear, weapon, ROTATION etc...
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&n=Vennela

First time on forum so please forgive me for making you go thru this question again.

hmz i just checked ur armory , the first item i saw : Helm of the Bested Gallant
since when does a dk needs intelect ? didnt saw any further then that , but i rlly suggest u look up DK at elitejerks.com
I agree that you must re-gem; however, remember you will need 2 blue gems to activate your meta gem.
And I must disagree with the Dk that suggested you use death coil. As a frosty you have no reason to ever use death coil unless you are not able to stay within melee with your target, frost strike is the runic power dump you will be using. Festering strike is also not needed. With the howling blast glyph you will be reapplying frost fever constantly along with using plague strick to activate death runes, keeping your deases up should be no problem. Now to reforging, hit rating to cap, expertise to cap, no exceptions. After that reforge haste and crit into mastery. Finally, for the sake of Dk's everywhere, get a new helm.
Jump to :