view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi, after few randoms heroic and some change in my gear,my dps is always very low,I mean always finish between 2,5 and 2,9k of dps sometime but rarely reach 3k.I don't know what i do wrong,i have the rotation suggested by Raft and check always my diseases,please somenone,i need advice or whatever help i can have,i begin to desesperate and truly begin to think i'm an idiot. Thank you ^^

my armory link: armory here
Ok! Hello there :)

First off, I see you are gemming to get socket bonus, Don't do that . Stack 20 strength ONLY. That is unless you have a 2 socket item, 1 red and 1 yellow socket, then you gem 20str in the red 10 str 10 crit in the yellow! or if you have 1 socket with it being yellow go crit and str!. For example , your Razorplate ( chest piece) stack 20 strength gems in there. Your shoulders , go str and crit! My unholy rotation is Icy Touch-Plague Strike-Bloodstrike-bloodstrike-Scourge Strike-Death Coil-Scourge strike-Deathcoil-Blood Strike-Bloodstrike-Scourge Strike - Death Coil until no power left. Please by all means refer to my Armory for any other info i may miss here. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Padanfain
Currently im frost, much more dps no questions. but gemming and chanting can be found there. Good luck fellow DK!

REPLACE THOSE 10 STR 10 HIT and 10 STR 15 STAM WITH 20 str and 10 CRIT 10 STR according to socket colour.
And regarding you previous post about icc. If I say go for it! Everything should be fine.
Thank you very muche Padanfin,its a very good idea and i'll do that for sure,hehe!!!!.
Jump to :