view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Can anyone help me with my dps. I play adorion on undermine. At times i can pull 4.8k dps in places like H Nexus and such. At other times i have a hard time pullin 3k dps. I use the same rotation ds ds hs hs ds hs hs hs real close rotation single target ... group F S hs hs ds hs ds hs hs ds ... on long running mobs i work Pes in there too. I think my gear is adaquate to pull at least 4.5 as an avg. any suggestions on on ANY thing i could do differently. rot gear spec gems anything. i would be very thankfull.
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
First things I saw I was that you did not have the Tallent Bloodworms, I would take three out of Improved Runetap. As dumb as that sounds, When In a dungen you will vary rarely need to use it. It is the healers job to keep your hp up. The only use I found for runetap on dps was dailys and If the healer sucked. So when I was told not to spec Rune tap I gave it a shot. It helped me get a good dps. Also Unholy may be the better choice when it comes to five mans, From what I have seen It is amazing dps in 5 mans. Blood is good for raids. But blood is decent. Two more things. You speced into Ravenous dead in the Unholy tree. That usefull to Unholy not blood. You might want to take one out of Ravenous dead and fill out the last spot on Improved Blood Presence. I was told not to fill that out but the extra healing done to me is nice. Last thing is your glyphs, You need Glyph of Disease, Glyph of Blood Strike and Glyph of Death and Decay (I know you already have it just wanted to put it out there =P) For minor glyphs you will want Glyph of Pestilence, Glyph of Blood Tap and your current Glyph of Raise Dead is good (If you are like me and to lazy to carry regents its so effing better XD) A good rotation is Icy Touch > Plague Strike > Pestilence > Heart Strike > Heart Strike > Death Coil > Death Strike. (For what I did if the pulls were over two mobs I replaced Heart Strike with Bloodboil, I found it's burst was rather high when I tried that. every time I had 50 or 60 Runic power I would thow in the Death Coil. Just mae sure you keep your Frost Fever and Blood Plauge on them with glyph of Disease, Just pest when they are about to run out. You will find a good dps increase in that advice. Just time everyting right and you will be good to go. =)
Jump to :