view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
If you are a decently geared holy paladin, 30 intellect should be rated 15 instead of 3. Holy pallies these days have such great synergy with intellect that 30 int is > 63 spell power. The only exception is if you are a still out of date FoL spam healadin.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enchant Weapon - Major Intellect is good enchant for paladin healers(but not great),since 2xBrilliant Autumn's Glow can give you 32 intellect and 2xRuned Scarlet Ruby can give you only 38 spell power compared with Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spellpower .

wowwiki wrote:
A paladin's primary stats for healing are spell power, intellect, crit rating and haste rating. Spell power will increase the amount healed by every healing spell you cast. Intellect provides more mana as well as increasing your critical effect chance, having high intellect (and therefore more mana) also makes Divine Plea more effective. Crit rating also increases your critical effect chance, which increases the average amount healed and also restores mana (through Illumination). The enhancements listed below are generally considered the best available high level holy paladins:

* Weapon - 63 spell Power
* Shield - 25 Intellect
* Gloves - 28 Spell Power
* Ring - 19 Spell Power (Enchanters Only)
* Cloak - 23 Haste
* Chest - 10 Stats/275 Health/8 mp5/250 Mana
* Bracer - 30 Spell Power
* Boots - 6 Mp5/10 Crit, 10 Hit/22 Stamina/15 Stamina + 8% Run Speed
* Legs - 50 Spell Power + 30 Stamina (Sapphire Spellthread)
* Shoulders - 24 Spell Power + 15 Crit (Sons of Hodir Exalted)
* Helm - 30 Spell Power + 20 Crit (Kirin Tor Revered)
well if its not the best, it certainly is probably in the top 3. depending on how you play, intellect can be > spell power. example is my paladin. I spam Holy Light just because every single enchant and gem I have is Intellect. Raid buffed im sitting at 1600 int while most other pallies are at 1300-1400. There is lots of overhealing with this gem/enchant choice, but you never go oom and you're usually in the top 2 for healing.

If anything rate 30 int to wep higher than a 3...
Jump to :