•  Topic Massacre
  •   |  Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:21 pm 
view posts by this user Offline
  • 1.  Massacre  » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:41 pm
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I have the Massacre enchant on my 2H weapon which is the best enchant I should have however my rating is 0 and the site is telling me my Runeforge enchants and Greater Potency are better. Please see if you're able to fix this error as I'm sure it is an error since Massacre is far better than either of them and it is my best choice; green.

Thanks
Site Admin
Site Admin
It should be noted that even though some people might think runeforge enchants are overpowered compared to normal enchants, that they were actually designed to be the "best in class" weapon enchants. That means, that the DK weapon enchants will/should outperform any normal enchant.

To quote Ghostcrawler (a Blizzard Poster) of the Beta WotLK forums:

Ghostcrawler wrote:
I think it's fine if the runeforging enchants don't stack with other permanent enchants because the runeforge enchants can be as powerful as they need to be. It's okay if they are the best in their class -- they are offered as a perk of the deathknight. The current ones already scale much better than current enchants.
I understand the logic however there is a contradiction. Greater Potency has a rating of 11 and provides far less attack power than Massacre. They're both the same type of enchant, attack power; just different levels of attack power; Massacre being the highest level of the attack power enchantments. So, given this fact, Massacre should be a rating of 11; at the least. Why is this not showing as such?
Site Admin
Site Admin
I never said that we will not fix this ,i just stated my opinion about DK weapon enchants.
Please be patient and everything will be fine :)
Jump to :