view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I'm noticing outside of the suggested sword enchants there are no enchants.

Without the enchant I have on my sword my toon is still gear scored for Uldar 10, but my spell hit cap went under the cap with some new gear. So I threw on a +22 Hit (accuracy) enchant on one of my swords. That brought me back up to spell capped. AFAIAC that is my best choice considering what I'm getting with spell damage using Fury of 5 fights, and Darkmoon Greatness trinks. I need that for DPS. Needless to say the enchant isn't there on the sight, and I wish it was. Otherwise my toon looks undercaped, and underscored :wizard:

US/Baelgun/Deathonastik
What I heard is DK-only enchants (runeforge) are better than most if not all regular weapon enchants in term of dps. If this is true, it means you will be doing higher dps with DK only enchants even if you are not hit-capped. In that case, it is reasonable to have lower score for any regular weapon enchants on DK weapons.

Wakeman wrote:
What I heard is DK-only enchants (runeforge) are better than most if not all regular weapon enchants in term of dps. If this is true, it means you will be doing higher dps with DK only enchants even if you are not hit-capped. In that case, it is reasonable to have lower score for any regular weapon enchants on DK weapons.

If your not hitting your targets your not getting any DPS. Hit cap is probably the most important thing you can have. Either way. Some enchants are not showing up at the site at all is my point.
Site Admin
Site Admin

SudoUserX wrote:
Some enchants are not showing up at the site at all is my point.

All enchants are showing up on wow-heroes ,their score just depends of usability for your class/spec.
We agree with Wakeman that DK-only enchants (runeforge) are the best choice for every DK, in our opinion if you want higher hit rating better choice is to put gems with hit.

Milagros wrote:

SudoUserX wrote:
Some enchants are not showing up at the site at all is my point.

All enchants are showing up on wow-heroes ,their score just depends of usability for your class/spec.
We agree with Wakeman that DK-only enchants (runeforge) are the best choice for every DK, in our opinion if you want higher hit rating better choice is to put gems with hit.

The enchant is not showing. It's not enchanted as it appears, but I do use runeforge on the second sword.
Site Admin
Site Admin

SudoUserX wrote:
The enchant is not showing. It's not enchanted as it appears, but I do use runeforge on the second sword.

direct link-Deathonastik
As you can see in the enchant column:
- there is big X beside chest enchant that shows that you don't have enchant
- beside weapon u can see 0 that shows that you have Enchant Weapon - Accuracy with a score 0
Jump to :