Some Sword Enchants not recognized for DK's?

Questions and suggestions about enchant ratings
SudoUserX

Some Sword Enchants not recognized for DK's?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:08 am

I'm noticing outside of the suggested sword enchants there are no enchants.

Without the enchant I have on my sword my toon is still gear scored for Uldar 10, but my spell hit cap went under the cap with some new gear. So I threw on a +22 Hit (accuracy) enchant on one of my swords. That brought me back up to spell capped. AFAIAC that is my best choice considering what I'm getting with spell damage using Fury of 5 fights, and Darkmoon Greatness trinks. I need that for DPS. Needless to say the enchant isn't there on the sight, and I wish it was. Otherwise my toon looks undercaped, and underscored :wizard:

US/Baelgun/Deathonastik

Wakeman

Re: Some Sword Enchants not recognized for DK's?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:20 am

What I heard is DK-only enchants (runeforge) are better than most if not all regular weapon enchants in term of dps. If this is true, it means you will be doing higher dps with DK only enchants even if you are not hit-capped. In that case, it is reasonable to have lower score for any regular weapon enchants on DK weapons.

SudoUserX

Post#3 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Wakeman wrote:What I heard is DK-only enchants (runeforge) are better than most if not all regular weapon enchants in term of dps. If this is true, it means you will be doing higher dps with DK only enchants even if you are not hit-capped. In that case, it is reasonable to have lower score for any regular weapon enchants on DK weapons.

If your not hitting your targets your not getting any DPS. Hit cap is probably the most important thing you can have. Either way. Some enchants are not showing up at the site at all is my point.

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:43 pm

SudoUserX wrote:Some enchants are not showing up at the site at all is my point.

All enchants are showing up on wow-heroes ,their score just depends of usability for your class/spec.
We agree with Wakeman that DK-only enchants (runeforge) are the best choice for every DK, in our opinion if you want higher hit rating better choice is to put gems with hit.

SudoUserX

Post#5 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:51 am

Milagros wrote:
SudoUserX wrote:Some enchants are not showing up at the site at all is my point.

All enchants are showing up on wow-heroes ,their score just depends of usability for your class/spec.
We agree with Wakeman that DK-only enchants (runeforge) are the best choice for every DK, in our opinion if you want higher hit rating better choice is to put gems with hit.

The enchant is not showing. It's not enchanted as it appears, but I do use runeforge on the second sword.

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#6 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:58 pm

SudoUserX wrote:The enchant is not showing. It's not enchanted as it appears, but I do use runeforge on the second sword.

direct link-Deathonastik
As you can see in the enchant column:
- there is big X beside chest enchant that shows that you don't have enchant
- beside weapon u can see 0 that shows that you have Enchant Weapon - Accuracy with a score 0

Return to “Enchants”