view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
That's a 225 Armor buff for a Cloak. On the board, it's rated at "0" and none of the suggested upgrades even come close to it. Enchant Cloak Major Armor is one of the upgrades listed, but it's only a 125 Armor Buff. Just thought ya might like to know.......
Also, the shoulder inscription that is listed on my profile is wrong. I'm only Honored with the Aldor, so I couldn't have an Exalted piece from them. It's from the Sons of Hodir, the Lesser Inscription of the Axe. They're the same buffs, just different sources.
Site Admin
Site Admin
We will fix this as soon as possible.
You haven't changed the problem I had with the enchant on my cloak, so I changed the enchant to something more pleasing to this site. Strength and armor are a Death Knights most important buffs, since we don't use a shield. Agility is not preferable to armor to a Death Knight.
Also, My shoulders still have the wrong inscription applied to them, the inscription is, "Lesser Inscription of the Axe" from the Sons of Hodir Quartermaster, they are a Revered item, not exalted with the Aldor as they are listed, thank you

Nitesdoom wrote:
You haven't changed the problem I had with the enchant on my cloak, so I changed the enchant to something more pleasing to this site.

Imho you shouldn't have done this. Why do you need to enchant something you don't want to please this site? Enchant what is good for your gameplay! If you look at other threads in this forum, you will see that the enchant rating of this site is not 100% accurate (in fact, quite a lot of room for improvement).

So just post your suggestion here. They may change it if they feel like but don't expect too much. If they don't, just let it be.
Some Guilds, mine included, use this site to determine eligibility for inclusion on raids by gear ranking. The enchant on my Cloak was Armor +225, rated '0' because this site doesn't even list it. The armor enchant they do list is only Armor +120 (+12 rating). The mistake is obvious, they said they would correct it, then did nothing. Yeah, changing the enchant was costly(over 100g) and hurt my toon in more stats than helped, I thought it might call attention to a shortcoming in their system. I guess it fell on deaf ears. They say they want to know when there is a mistake, then do nothing to correct it. That tells me they are more interested in walking around with their little chests puffed out, saying, "I'm the webmaster of wowheroes.com, aren't I kewl!". Just my opinion......
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nitesdoom wrote:
They say they want to know when there is a mistake, then do nothing to correct it. That tells me they are more interested in walking around with their little chests puffed out, saying, "I'm the webmaster of wowheroes.com, aren't I kewl!". Just my opinion......

Thank you for looking at your character before posting something like this, because we did change rating for this enchant yesterday .... we are trying to do best we can (and you don't have to pay us for the work we do in our FREE time ,this is just our way to help others ,can i see your work please ? ). Also, have you seen us anywhere saying "I'm the webmaster of wowheroes.com, aren't I kewl!"? We didn't mention our realm name anywhere, and no one beside our guild knows who are the wow-heroes creators/admins.
Only 2 people work on this site and we added big changes yesterday :

New updates to WoW-Heroes wrote:

- guild progress on each realm will soon be visible for all realms. The feature is currently in beta testing phase and is available only for few realms. Additional realm reports will be activated in the upcoming days.
- overall enchant score is re-evaluated and it can now be max 135 for all classes/professions.
- PvP penalty is lowered a bit for all PvP items
- some enchants received new scores
- hybrid specs should be recognized properly now
- Emblem of Valor vendors are reported properly now
- Emblems of Heroism/Valor are now properly displayed as "1000+" if person has more than more than 1000 of any of them
- installed additional main server for better performance
Site Admin
Site Admin
I gotta say I agree with Milagros and Wakeman
I play WOW with Nitesdoom, the only work he leaves behind are dead E-people. Google "WarHippy" without the quotes and you'll see quite a bit of my works, mostly on discussions concerning the IT trade. I apologize if my post bothered you, but it was a pretty good motivator, it got attention brougtht back onto the issues I posted originally. It was too late to help my character, I got a different enchant on my Cloak, and I worked til I was exalted with Sons of Hodir to replace the offensive inscription on my Shoulders. I thought I was pretty patient, I waited just under 3 weeks til I finally commented again. I appreciate the fact that you run this site without pay. But, along with Godly Power comes Godly Responsibilities. The mistakes on my Character page were affecting my gameplay. I had to change an inscription and an enchant to qualify my armor per the requirements in order to advance any further. That totaled somewhere between 150-200 Gold and has kept me on the borderline just under geared enough for 25 man raids. And, as I stated, my Guild goes by your site when they set up Raids. I have to agree though, the Agility enchant on my Cloak sucks ass for a Death Knight, I wish I would have left it the way it was......
Jump to :