Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey guys, maybe we are forgetting one tanking weapon enchant that is currently receiving a score of 0.
http://thottbot.com/i38948

Enchant Weapon - Executioner
Use: Permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally grant you 120 armor penetration rating. Requires a level 60 or higher item.

I have read on many forums that this actually gives you very good extra TPS generation due to extra damage from armor penetration (before 3.08 it was a reduction of 840 armor) - not sure if its the best. I'm not going to get into a big heated debate about this, but I feel that it should come to everyone's attention that this great tanking enchant (imo) has a score of 0 and should at least get SOMETHING. Thanks!
okay, I might be mistaken but I just saw the best warrior tank on my server (firetree) with the same executioner enchant but he has 10 enchant points with it. Could this just be a bug with me? My char is phytaz and hes using Broken Promise with the Executioner enchant. Could you guys look into this for me? Thanks!
Arm Pen only helps physical damage. It may help warrior tanks' tps a bit. 0 is a good rating for paladin tanks.
How can you guys honestly think that Accuracy is less valuable than Potency when it comes to terms of TPS?

Do you not realize that all Protection Paladin offensive skills do 200% more damage when they crit?

Do you also not realize that some people Enchant accordingly to what they need?

So by dropping accuracy to 13, you are basicly telling all Protection Paladins to either enchant for Potency or have a lower score when it comes to this site because they needed to pick up some hit with the fine edition of 25 crit.

Honestly, that's pretty retarded. You shouldn't just be limiting the 15 points awarded to 1 enchant because there are situations where you do go for other things.

Not to mention Threat is by far not an issue when it comes to tanking as a Protection Paladin in WotLK nor is Mitigation or Avoidance.

Despite that all being said, I mean honestly its bull. I mean, I'm already listed as #1 tank on my server, but I believe a lot of Protection Paladins feel the same about this issue. Not to mention you effect my overall score standing on the entire server.

-Dyselxiah
-US-Cho'gall
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :