view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I know there are alot of enchants that were added...

But I also know that this site is used by alot of guilds and raid leaders to decide wether or not someone is going to be allowed to go on a raid.

Being that this is the case, if you do not have the gear you can not go on the raids. Flip side of this problem is that if you don't go on the raids, you can't get the gear, it can not be made, and doesn't appear to drop outside of the instances.... Gee thanks blizzard...

So every little point is going to count

Arcanum of Toxic Warding +25 nature reist +30 stamina

Current score 0

Upgrades....

Heavy knothide armor kit +10 stamina.....
score 2

Enchant chest Mighty Health

+200 hits

Score 0

Upgrades

Knothide armor kit + 8 stamina = 80 hits
score 4....

Diamond- cut refractor scope + 15 weapon damage

Current score 0 no upgrades listed...

The later one is honestly as an arms warrior highly unimportant to me, but the crossbow affects the scores, therefore it matters that the scope recieves a zero score. That tincature for my helm I will upgrade eventually when I get the faction higher, but for the purposes of right now. It is recieving no score.

I don't want to come across as a jerk, but lately I'm discovering inaccuracies in systems are really hurting my abilities to do things. And well, I would at least like to make some step in correcting these issues for myself and others. And while I have seen a few other discrepencies, I will stick to the ones that really make me scratch my head at the moment
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I must admit that you have some very unusual enchants there ,we will see to find best way how to fix your problem .
Jump to :