view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello.

I was wondering why the Stamina/Agility leg enchants are not listed for points against the purely AP/Crit% items.

As far as I can tell -- a blue 85 stamina 45 agility leg enchant will give you -- 90 AP and 45 crit. While the same "level" of the AP/crit leg enchant will give you 110 AP and 45 crit. While I see that you will get 20 more AP (merely 0.25% more) -- you are also missing out on increased health and an increased chance at dodge.

Since most of the dungeons today are about DPS survival for longevity and not about short bursts of DPS it would seem that having the increased stamina, while maintaining the same level of crit (which do you really need these days anyway?) with only a 0.25% decrease in overall AP would be well worth the enchantment.

However, the stamina/agility enchants are not even an option for rating. In my opinion they should be an option, if AP is going to weighted so heavy, then crit should also be weighted equally lowly. In which case, the increased dodge and stamina should make these enchants valuable for raiding.

So please, bring the stamina/agility enchants into the mix and allow people to see their relative scores/ratings on Wow-heroes.com.

Thank you.

--Cassin
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Fixed.
Jump to :