view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
the enchant on my 2H weapon ( Cryptfirends Bite) is +35 agility and it is scoring a +10 for enchant score when the upgrades suggested say the exceptional agility is reccomended to get 15 for enchant score and it is only +26 agility. clearly the enchant i have is better why would it not get a +15 enchant score ? my toon is zatton on vashj can u please advise ? and if correct update to +15 score for +35 agility enchant on 2h wep.

the naming of these enchants in game leads you to believe that exceptional would be better than major but it is not...

this also posted in bug fix .. sorry for double post didnt see this thread until after i posted there

i also add that i have now had a chance to read thru the forums and found 2 or 3 places this was reported as far back as july 2008 and the response was we will fix this soon and here it is may 2009 and its still wrong please tell us when this can be fixed to show the proper info
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I would also like to add that Exceptional Agility on a 2-handed weapon is currently giving no score and is suggesting upgrades below the 25 agility that exceptional gives.

Xeraxis
Undermine
Jump to :