view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi there,

I realize that the rankings are based ion iLevel, but I'm wondering if this item should be ranked higher manually (if thats possible). Its superior to many trinkets with a higher iLevel... id say it ranks easily in the top 5 in the game. (destro warlock here)

thanks for the great site:)
Site Admin
Site Admin
It can be changed manually - each item has "item level" and "real level" field, it's just that at the moment, those are the same in database. More info about item levels soon, I'll be working on some way to rate all items with levels they deserve, but I don't wonna be hasty. For now, Blizzard's item levels will do.
Thanks for support :)
Great site and very helpful info Alex!

I have to agree, though, that some items are ranked much lower than they deserve. Another clear example is the Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon. It only requires level 60 to use (explaining the lower Blizz rank) but this one scales with level as it gives a percentage chance to allow full mana regen while casting:

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 60
Equip: 2% chance on successful spellcast to allow 100% of your Mana regeneration to continue while casting for 15 sec.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19288#comments

I know of a few healers that choose to equip this one instead of "endgame" epics for boss fights in BT and SSC. Wowhead and Thottbot posters rave about this trink on healers. I play both a resto druid and holy/disc priest. I use this card on both healing Kara and Z'A. On my druid with around 750 regen buffed, I have never run out of mana even while rolling lifeblooms as fast as I can cast them.

One of the best healing druid/priest trinks out there. I suspect it will be the same in WotLK too. It very clearly needs to be given a higher score.
Jump to :