view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
hey i'm in full PVP gear mostly epic more epics than blues anyway and i've healed and downed some Twilight bastion bosses and some bwd yet i'm only like 76th in the guild and people beating me are in mostly heroic blues with no bosses downed in any 85 raids. This is bull as the resilience deduction is hurting my rating i know pvp gear is supposedly useless for pve however the only thing holy paladins are losing out on is a bit of haste and mastery and the mastery is almost useless for holy paladins anyway personally.
I can out heal everyone in raids most mana efficient etc have healed for the guilds first team and second raid teams however im so far behind in the ratings . i understand for dps having a resilience deduction as it means less hit rating etc so lower over all dps but it shouldn't be the same for holy paladins because it doesn't reduce your performance that much if at all. In mostly heroic blue holy gear i lose out on like 12k Mana some spirit and heal for less.
are you able to reduce this deduction not by 100% because obv pve holy gear is better than pvp but not reduce it so much that when your on par with healing with someone with a rating of 4700 and you have a rating scraping 4000 wheres the justice. :(
also what is the equation for reducing score based on resilience?
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
also just now i replace some of my blue pvp gear with heroics that lost me 7k intellect and the holy shock 10% more healing bonus and spirit and crit rating however my rating just bumped up 300 thats not right at all how am i supposed to find raids easier with less healing, mana pool mana regen and les chance of crit healing. ??
Jump to :