view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
My char is Minxy on dreadmaul

I have a score of 3270

My guildy is Seraphblade on dreadmaul

he has a score of 3276

I have two pieces of 277 two pieces of 251 and the rest 264

He has two pieces of 277 two pieces of 245 and the rest 264

We are both correctly gemmed and enchanted. How does this work?

we both have the 277 rep ring. I have a heroic 277 helm and he has a heroic 277 2h dk tanking mace. But we dont have a dk tank so he uses for fury.

Just wondering how this system works and who decides the value of things.
On another note are you evaluating my score based on my stats?

That would be pretty hard to do considering how complicated enhancement shamans are. I am well aware im over hit. Im crit capped. Turns out armor pen is actually viable for me now especially with higher hit rating after haste. But not every upgrade I get is a haste upgrade, thus armor pen and hit are welcome.

Does your website take such things into consideration when it makes its score? Because no two shamans are ever the same when it comes too gearing. Hence the religious use of the word "sim it" for enhance.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Item level does not represent real value of the items, and you are comparing warrior and shaman.
Who evaluates the "real" value of my gear? when shamans are so unique in gearing between each player, that dps simulation has become a catch phrase.

for example tonight i changed my chest piece (carapace of forgotten kings) for T10 265 sanctified
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50038 old item
http://www.wowhead.com/item=51195 new item

which any enhancement would tell you if you are hit capped the T10 264 is vastly superior and yet I have gone down 6 points of item value.

Though i am sure you are doing your best at what must be a impossible task.

This does not inspire any confidence in your system and results. Though i appreciate the fact you are clearly doing your best.

Milagros wrote:
Item level does not represent real value of the items, and you are comparing warrior and shaman.

I was comparing the value of my gear compared too the value of his gear, not comparing classes.

are you saying the value of his gear is better then mine? what makes you think that and you seem to be indicating the value of gear is different for warrior and shaman even though we use completely different gear. If

EDIT: haha just noticed i must be one annoying wow heroes user asking these annoying questions.
Site Admin
Site Admin
With new chest (tier chest) you received 6 points, you didnt lose anything.
About your gear vs fury warrior from your server even in item level comparison he has superior gear (as you can see on the screenshot).

Attachments
Minxy vs Seraphblade.JPG
Minxy vs Seraphblade.JPG (105.86 KiB) Viewed 1345 times
guess im a complete idiot -_-

even using that screen shot you provided with the item value comparrision

download/file.php?id=176

my math still shows me having superior gear. by +12

Guess if i can't grasp something as retard-idly simple as simple number adding I should stop trying too understand this site and how it works and leave it too the experts too value my gear.

EDIT: one thing i have noticed though is he has an enchanted ring then dropped it for another trade. Apart from obviusly having pve benifits could this be affecting things? Im thinking of doing this myself for 80ap after this weeks raid days when ill have the time.

SECOND EDIT: Apparently it still works how i thought it did. The enchant goes all red and isn't active till you re-level enchanting. Really not sure on this anymore lol.
Jump to :