view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
i switched out some gear today for some new items and My gear score has not gone up but down a point

[Frozen Tear of Elune] for [Arcane Loops of Anger]

[Chalice of Benedictus](regular 10 man) for [Shriveled Heart]

[Conqueror's Circlet of Sanctification] for [Sightless Crown of Ulmaas]

now the only reason i switched helms was because i had to offset the loss of hit rating .
Otherwise doing some research the loops of anger and Shriveled heart are both higher on the dps charts for both the offhand and the neck being significantly higher for their dps output.

other then the helms being more or less equal trade off( since i know gear score does not matter) just to replace hit the only thing that went down slightly was my crit rating and my int while my haste and my spell power both went up went up.

Also replacing the helm did not effect my set bonus since that was the only piece of T8 i had on and other then a lack of a meta gem in my new helm it seems that my gear score should still have gone up at least a few points due to the other 2 items that are supposed to be superior to the others i had before.(hence raising gear score for a shadow priest)
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can you please give us your zone (US or EU), realm name and character name and we will check where is the problem.
Realm is Duskwood
Zone-US
Character-Jallil
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm still not sure is this armory bug, but your character is missing meta gem, that is the reason for lower score.
I got the meta gem in there but only 7 points for the gem when the neck i switched out was a decisive upgrade from my old one. Just thought that it would have given me a better upgrade.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your old offhand is better then new one ,if you switch that item your score will be better.
Jump to :