view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
The best and esiest way to do this would probably be by asking you to go ahead and pull up these two Characters:

Zone: US
Sever: Windrunner
Characters: Aceswild and Biggies

I was hoping someone could better explain the rating system for gear. I know that somehow gear with Resilence can deduct points from your score, but i don't understand where and how you come up with the point scale for deduction. If you compare these two characters you will see that his score is really close to mine...however...he has 9 pieces of PVP gear compared to my 3 pieces. Just wondering if anyone could help be better understand this? I figured they would get hit for a bigger deduction than they do? Can you lay out the point system for rating for me?

As always AWESOME site! I know you guys are working hard to improve it everyday and you have a lot of questions coming in everyday...but you guys do an outstanding job with answering them.

Thanks,
AcesWild
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I just thought of a good idea?!! ha ha

Maybe you guys could make an area on the profile pages that show how many points your being deducted for wearing Reseilence Gear? That would sure sum things up a little easier.

Ace
Jump to :