view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Ok, I had a question here.. My character was sitting at a 2472 rating with Repelling Charge (ilvl 200) and
Peacekeeper Blade (ilvl219). I then received Titanguard (ilvl 232) and no longer needed the defense from the Repelling Charge, thereby enabling me to switch that out for Essence of Gossamer (also ilvl 200). Overall this upped my stam, my hit rating, and some avoidance stats, but when I then checked my rating on wow-heroes? My rating had dropped a full 10 points to 2462.

So was the Repelling Charge so completely awesome that switching it out for a stam trinket of the same ilvl, would not only negate the ilvl difference of my new sword, but actually cause it to drop a whole 10 points as well?

http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Frostmane&name=Nike <--- My wow-heroes page if you wanted to look at it. I'm really confused.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Essence of Gossamer have item level 200 but for a blue item ,that item don't have a same quality as epic item level (The Black Heart > Essence of Gossamer ).
So by that reasoning, am I than also being penalized for having the my other trinket? The Monarch Crab? Solely based on the fact its blue, and not epic?
Site Admin
Site Admin
The Monarch Crab is clearly better then other blue trinkets item level 200 ,so its rated higher.
I had the same problem i changed essence of gossamer to the brewfest Bitter Balebrew Charm from 111 stam to 170 stam as well as a 200 blue to a 200 epic but on the wow heros it says it has 0 ????
You DO realize that the Bitter Balebrew charm can summon a barmaid every 10 minutes, don't you?!

That's gotta be like iLvl 300 at least
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nikkiknewl we will fix all Brewfest trinkets as soon as possible ,main problem is that armory don't recognize your trinket properly (as you can see on the screen shot).
Attachments
Nikkiknewl.JPG
Nikkiknewl.JPG (187.81 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
Jump to :