view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
So wow-heroes is not registering my active talent spec when i switch to it. I have two prot specs but one has 3 more points in arms. (Unrelenting Assault Spec) It currently has that as my talent spec when i update live, when in actuality, my full prot spec is the active spec on Armory. It's having a majorly negative affect on my enchant score and I was wondering if you were aware of this bug or if there were plans to implement a fix.
Having a similar problam I log out and live update, log in live update and my main fury spec wont show on wow heroes. Instead of fury im show as dual spec protection. not a great rating:(
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spec that you can see at wow-heroes is the same one as on armory (last one that you have equipped before you log off-if armory works properly).
I logged out in Protection Spec, and Armory has me as protection. I'm logged out, and when I hit live Wow-Heroes still has me as Arms/Prot Hybrid. You can look into it if you like, check out Lunexa on Eonar.
I've tested it out by respeccing back and forth a few times and no matter what, apparently whatever your secondary spec is, Wow-Heroes will use that as your talent spec no matter what.
i am having the same problem my main talent is holy and it come up shadow on wow-heroes
i have no talents in the shadow spec right now and it sill comes up that way

anastatia from thunderhorn sever
At least the European Armory does now show both specs and both glyph panes.

Talents and Glyphs
I have the same problem. My second spec is holy and i logged out with retr talents. But wowheroes shows my character as holy. I looked at wow armory and it shows me as retribution. So there is a problem with wowheroes..

US
Blade's Edge
Mqther
It is true, the spec that is shown is secondary spec, no matter what spec you logged off
Site Admin
Site Admin
We are really sorry guys ,but due to armory update that lasted from April 8th till today (and for most character still doesn't work properly) we had to wait with duel spec because of compatibility with armory . This will be fixed very soon ,thank you for you patience.
Jump to :