Incorrect Stat Priority

Found a bug or strange behavior on WoW-Heroes? Help us squash it by reporting it here!
Galaxy119

Incorrect Stat Priority

Post#1 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:22 am

I am having a problem with the scoring system. I have a higher iLvl than all of my guildies, yet 5 of them appear to have a higher score than me, simply because the stat priority is incorrect for my class.

For Holy Paladins, it says the stat priority is Mast>Haste>Crit>Spirit
and as that is the case if I was going Eternal Flame build, it is not correct for Selfless Healer or Sacred Shield. Seeing as how Eternal Flame is only marginally ahead of the other 2, it seems rude to assume that is the spec I would be, also, having 2 Holy Paladins in our raid group (mythic group) has allowed us to have 1 raid heal and 1 tank heal (i'm the tank heal) so eternal flame would be next to worthless for me compared to Sacred Shield.

As such, I would like there to be an option to select the stat priority used, or, to possibly read the talents of the player and match the priority accordingly.

My score should be much higher, but I have crit gems and Enchants, as SS priority is Crit>Multi=Haste>Vers>Mast, but the site thinks the enchants are sub-par so I get 0 score for them. My score is showing as 9215 when in fact it should be at least 9335 or higher (not sure if it's scoring the gems or not, but it's not scoring the enchants at all)

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Incorrect Stat Priority

Post#2 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Fixed.

Return to “Bug reports”