Item Levels and Enchants Incorrect

Found a bug or strange behavior on WoW-Heroes? Help us squash it by reporting it here!
Givaldi

Item Levels and Enchants Incorrect

Post#1 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi,

I have done a LIVE update of my character on WoW-heroes, and can confirm that it does pickup the changes when I replaced items, but for some strange reason, my Glove Enchant is still showing that I have no enchant. This has been like it for a few days, and I have updated some items, which do show, but the enchant still does not.

Also, my two rings from the headless horseman show as iL600 (although I've noticed this on other characters as well). Is there a specific reason for this - maybe Bliz have it loaded this way, which is why it shows like this on your side? Or is this a bug? The iL is correct on the Bliz Armory, only incorrect on WoW-heroes.

Thanks a lot ;)

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Item Levels and Enchants Incorrect

Post#2 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:11 pm

We've fixed the ilvl for horseman items, and we're in the process of reevaluating enchants for WoD. Thanks for reporting this :)

Givaldi

Re: Item Levels and Enchants Incorrect

Post#3 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Alex wrote:We've fixed the ilvl for horseman items, and we're in the process of reevaluating enchants for WoD. Thanks for reporting this :)

Great stuff, thank you for the quick response :)

Return to “Bug reports”