gearscore not updating

Found a bug or strange behavior on WoW-Heroes? Help us squash it by reporting it here!

gearscore not updating

Post#1 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:56 pm

i have a few mythic warforged as well as just mythic that is showing up as flex gear. I have updated armory as well as done live update on wow heroes still not working. its been a few days on this now. thinking there must be a problem with mythic gear or mythic warforged gear in wow heroes. can anyone help or have same problems. thx

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: gearscore not updating

Post#2 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

I see you got bracers trinket and gloves (grats!), and it's the same issue as this one. Since vanilla, Blizzard always used diffennt item IDs for different items, but right now, they use the same item ID for items across all raid difficulties, they just get a different "bonus" depending on the difficulty. Example for your bracers:
However, to keep things .... fun ... they also didn't change the items you're wearing to match the new system, for example, your chest (which you got before 6.0.2) doesn't have the ability to change stats:
give the same details.

We have a fix for this in WoD, but it'll take a while to sort it out for current release.

Return to “Bug reports”