Guild not showing up

Found a bug or strange behavior on WoW-Heroes? Help us squash it by reporting it here!
Koliaala

Guild not showing up

Post#1 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:51 am

My guild is not currently showing up on the Progression page.

Zone: US
Realm: Aggramar
Character: Koliaala
Guild: The Super heroes

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Guild not showing up

Post#2 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Everything works properly for your guild on the realm page, as you can see on the screenshot.
Attachments
The Super heroes.JPG

Koliaala

Post#3 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Seems to be working now, thanks! :D

It was really weird; we just disappeared yesterday. :sorry: My guild's other officers confirmed that I wasn't crazy.

Vahlthorum

Post#4 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:12 pm

My Guild is also not showing up anymore. We were there 2 weeks ago but now its gone. My Character still works and it shows the guild name, but when i try to update our guild status it says "Guild not found" and when i tick the Live box it says Armory is unavailable. Please try again later. I have been trying for the week and keep getting the same problem. We recently Cleared several Heroic Raids and i am keen to see how it affected our ranking.

Zone: US
Realm: Nagrand - Alliance
Guild: Sinners Sanctum

Cheers
Vahlthorum
GM - Sinners Sanctum

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:46 pm

It's a known issue on Blizzard's side, its already been reported here. Unfortunately, until they fix it, we can't pull the data for your guild :(

crazymage14288

Post#6 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Is this same issue causing an entire realm to not be found? I play on Undermine- US ( Connected with Anvilmar- US), and the database can't seem to locate it

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#7 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks, autocomplete was broken for US realms (it pulled the EU realm list). Fixed.

Return to “Bug reports”