view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
My guild is not currently showing up on the Progression page.

Zone: US
Realm: Aggramar
Character: Koliaala
Guild: The Super heroes
Site Admin
Site Admin
Everything works properly for your guild on the realm page, as you can see on the screenshot.
Attachments
The Super heroes.JPG
Seems to be working now, thanks! :D

It was really weird; we just disappeared yesterday. :sorry: My guild's other officers confirmed that I wasn't crazy.
My Guild is also not showing up anymore. We were there 2 weeks ago but now its gone. My Character still works and it shows the guild name, but when i try to update our guild status it says "Guild not found" and when i tick the Live box it says Armory is unavailable. Please try again later. I have been trying for the week and keep getting the same problem. We recently Cleared several Heroic Raids and i am keen to see how it affected our ranking.

Zone: US
Realm: Nagrand - Alliance
Guild: Sinners Sanctum

Cheers
Vahlthorum
GM - Sinners Sanctum
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's a known issue on Blizzard's side, its already been reported here. Unfortunately, until they fix it, we can't pull the data for your guild :(
Is this same issue causing an entire realm to not be found? I play on Undermine- US ( Connected with Anvilmar- US), and the database can't seem to locate it
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks, autocomplete was broken for US realms (it pulled the EU realm list). Fixed.
Jump to :