view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
my character has not updated in a week now, none of the upgrades or score have reflected my new gear.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net API is not giving the correct (updated) information about some characters on recently merged realms. Blizzard is aware of this problem and it should be fixed within the next few days.
I use the Blizzard API on my guild site, My characters are updating fine. However, my characters are not updating on this site. The information on this site outdated... I pull random players from this site using my guilds website and have no issues pulling data from blizzards api. You guys need to take a look at your api classes, functions, etc...
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can you please give us your zone, realm and guild name so we can investigate. Thanks in advance.
It's in our best interest to resolve this issue, but to be honest, each time we attempt to check some character which was reported as bugged, we either see that character is working properly on wow-heroes (no bugs, live data), or we get "internal server error" from API, on both our servers and our home IPs, using regular (no-authentication) request to avoid any problems with API keys - for example
/api/wow/character/someRealm/someToon . So it's not a problem with API key or banned IP address or any function.
If you're getting Internal Server Error 500, I suspect Blizzard is throttling the data requests from this site. With the size of this sites member base, and numerous daily request for data you might want to check the logs to see if the site is exceeding the daily request limit.

Reference to the above can be found here: http://blizzard.github.io/api-wow-docs/#features/throttling

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
Site Admin
Site Admin
Please check now if your toons are working ok. For some strange reason, some requests to armory (about 1%) reported a timeout, while others went through immediately. We've changed our source IP to another one, and it looks like everything should be working ok now.
Still not working for myself. If this helps:

Boarealis
US
Malygos
Site Admin
Site Admin
I've just checked http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11224122506 (I'm not sure how i missed it earlier) so unfortunately all we can do is wait for Blizzard to reply :(
Jump to :