Enchant Weapon - Potency
Strength has the following effects:
* Increases attack power with melee weapons:
- Warriors, death knights, druids in all feral forms, and paladins gain 2 melee attack power per point of strength.
- Rogues, hunters, shamans, mages, priests, warlocks gain 1 melee attack power per point of strength.
* Improves block value by (Strength / 2), rounding down, for all classes capable of blocking warrior, paladin, and shaman).
* Increases parry rating for death knights by 0.25 parry rating per point of strength.
Strength does not affect the chance to land a critical strike. Strength does not improve the chance to block. Enchant Weapon - Greater Potency
Gives only attack power.
- even tho both enchants have "potency" in their title, they are quite different
- for Warrior & Paladins tanks, Potency is better. Death Knights have runes and Druids prefer agility.
- from a dps point of view, Greater Potency is better.