Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
People probably don't understand how this site works and I feel aweful for Milagros.

This site gets all it's data from the World of Warcraft Armory and stores a snap shot of it. It also grabs the date of when it last looked at the WoW Armory and did this.

Up to date is simply a timestamp of when it last looked at the WoW Armory. However if the WoW Armory is behind and not updated, then obveously the data Heroes grabs and updates will be out of date.

So if you goto wowarmory and look up your character and that gear does not reflect your current gear, do not expect this site to magically have info on your ingame gear.

I would imagine the WoW-Heroes team could impliment a simple check to see when the last time a piece of gear actually changed in any way shape or form and mark this date. Then it could show when WoW-Heroes last updated the snapshot and when it last saw your character with a change. Idealy if your gear hasn't changed in awhile it could raise the flag to the GM/RL that maybe its not current.
Armory is up to date, but for some reason WH isn't seeing Drak'Tharon.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drak'Tharon realm exists on wow-heroes for US servers, and everything works properly.
Direct links from random character:
-http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Drak%27Tharon&name=Brewdinelle
and direct link for guild on your server:
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Drak%27Tharon&guild=vengeance

Possible solutions to fix this problem:
- please type realm name with capital D for Drak'Tharon realm
- change zone to US (since Drak'Tharon realm don't exist for Europe servers)
- and search for "live" report on character page
Yeah, my fault there, I was pointing at Eu. Unfortunately I made the same mistake when I signed up for my account. Can you repoint my account at the US side or can I do it through the my account link?
Site Admin
Site Admin
This mistake can be easily solved by making a new account for US using the same data you entered. We'll deactivate the old one on EU.
My character is not updating properly.
I hit level 80, changed alot of equip, AND changed guilds all within the 24 hour time frame of the patch coming out.
Here is the funny part....
When I do a Character search for my character (Syllmuerte), I have the old equipment, but the NEW guild name...so something is updating, but why only partially?
Please help me...I need an accurate gear rating before I can ask to go on raids, etc.
Thanks.
My info:
US
Misha
Syllmuerte
(Truthiness)-guild
Site Admin
Site Admin

US armory wrote:
Syllmuerte
Truthiness
Level 79 Night Elf Death Knight
Last Updated: April 14, 2009

When armory update your character everything will work properly at wow-heroes too.
Hi,

My character's name is Seigojm. For some reason, my armor will not update.
The armor heroes shows is from a long time ago.

Thanx
Site Admin
Site Admin
Possible solutions to fix this problem:
* change zone to EU or US depending on your character location
* please type realm name exactly as its written on realm status page
- direct link for US realms - http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/realmstatus/
- direct link for EU realms - http://www.wow-europe.com/realmstatus/i ... cale=en_gb
example -capital N for Nordrassil realm
* and search for "live" report on character page

Try to put your options in browser to default, and most important: enable javascript in browser. If you still have problems, check out if you have some internet-protection-like program, which might try to mess up things.

I hope this will help you jsmccreery to use wow-heroes properly. If you still have problems feel free to ask :)
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :