1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=880&sid=8814b5e06720d391ae0438764e83ae55&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi ,

my character doesnt update ... i see old gear .

zone : EU
realm : dragonblight
char' name : crazybloody

thanks.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Unfortunately armory isn't updated for your character crazybloody :

EU armory wrote:
Crazybloody Jenkins
Chips and Fighting
Level 80 Blood Elf Mage
Last Updated: April 8, 2009

Once armory update please use "live" checkbox.
I have same probem

I am dissapointed with WOW Heroes when I first started using it it was accurate. Now although it is saying my details are up to date, it is four days at least out of date. As this information is being used by raid leaders to decide who goes on raids this is very upsetting. Why does it not show up to date information.
Sorry should have said

Arinb

Mage

The Sha'tar

level 80
Site Admin
Site Admin
Please don't flame us (at least i don't see a reason for that) ,wow-heroes works same as before ,main problem like i said in previous posts is that wow armory isn't updated for some characters .

EU armory wrote:
Arinb
Private Destiny
Level 80 Human Mage
Last Updated: April 8, 2009
I am sorry if you think I "flamed you"
the web site is very good for identifying updates of armor etc.
BUT

why wont it update for some people and yet says that it has updated(date last refreshed).
As I said this is causing me problems because raid leaders wont let me into the groups because of my bad rating on your website.
If you can't update certain character dont show them at all or at least dont allow the date of last update to be changed without updating the armour and the rating.
Currently the system says I should not be raiding and yet when I do get into a raid orther characters are amazed at my DPS for the gear that I have.

Although your post says Arinb last updated 08/04/2009
Your character list say cached 14/04/2009
A possible sugestion as to why it is not updating some people - could it be anything to do with them respecing their character. I respeced mine about that time.
Site Admin
Site Admin
That problem only appears when armory is offline or isn't updated , wow-heroes takes all new data for your character when you use "live" report that's why the date is incorrect ,problem is old info on armory . We will try to fix this problem and hopefully you will be able to show your raid leader your dps :)
Ok - I think I understand what you are saying - but please take into consideration my point about your website sayomg that the information is up to date.
No gear has been updated on anyone on my server in the top 300 since before 3.1, (US) Fenris, it says it is up to date but it is not showing up on Wow heroes.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xouldargo you can always update manually characters that you want, by going on character tab and using "live" button.
Characters on guild and realm tab are updated once a week if no one looked for those characters in the last 7 days.
1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=880&sid=8814b5e06720d391ae0438764e83ae55&start=10
Jump to :