view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
i tried doing a guild search to see where i was compared to my guild members and i found that even though i did a live search, people were not being checked live, i had to actually click ppl, and look at the individual characters to make the guild search update.
I am on US realm Tortheldrin, my char name is Veg and the guild is Aggression
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
People on the guild page update once per week, so "live" guild report works only for people which data is older than one week.
My guild live search is not updating at all will not show any players in the guild.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Armory is offline due to maintenance and new patch ,when armory fixes this issue everything will work fine again.
Or if not please send me full info :
-zone
-realm
-guild name
I really can not help you without basic information.
The new guild tab style is not firefox friendly. It does not work at all unless you are using IE.

In firefox all you get is the "gear" and "crafters" as underlined links and the update button does nothing at all. No fancy blue-purple tabs for these either like in IE.
Site Admin
Site Admin
I for sure can tell you that wow-heroes works even better with firefox (it's much faster) then IE, since i'm using firefox.
I can only recommend you to check your settings for firefox or simply try Ctrl+F5 (sometimes that trick can do the job).

Milagros wrote:
I for sure can tell you that wow-heroes works even better with firefox (it's much faster) then IE, since i'm using firefox.
I can only recommend you to check your settings for firefox or simply try Ctrl+F5 (sometimes that trick can do the job).

Seems Ctrl-F5 did the trick.. odd though I'm sure i did that before...

Thanks
Jump to :