Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
ok, maybe my question was missed earlier, but i've got a scenario i want to run by you.

This morning around 3:45am Central Time, Midnight Madness ( Anvilmar-US) cleared Naxx (heroic) as a guild, with at least 16 people from the guild in the raid, will we get credit for a full clear on naxx 25? bear in mind that several of us got the boss killing achievements on different dates, in that me and several others cleared it with a pug before we actually formed a guild.

Thanks, Nomanor
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nomanor unfortunately at the moment with this form of Realm updates your guild isn't recognized since your guildies got all those achievements earlier .
Since this is beta version we are aware of this problem ,and we already created new version for guild progress updates. That version will be launched next week and you will be able to update your guild progress without any problem :)
excellent. thanks so much.

Nomanor
Hello my guild Death to All That Oppose on the Alterac Mountains Server is not getting credit for killing 25 man malygos and first boss in 10 man ulduar.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master or officers from their guild
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
-You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.

Milagros wrote:
I understand your point of view Maiael, but life isn't fair since people made life unfair.
As far as i looked guild Schism and Death to All That Oppose didn't got achievements at the same time and date. Only reason why Schism is above Death to All That Oppose is that Schism killed Sartharion 10 man and Malygos 10 man before Death to All That Oppose.
Like i stated in previous post :

Quote:
please don't forget that you need to have at least 5 people from your guild that killed some boss at the same time and date to count for guild progression for 10 man bosses,and 15 people for 25 man instances.

And please don't forget that Realm progression list is still in beta testing .

10 man content is not progression... Some raiding guilds do not focus on 10 man content. Blizzard stated themselves that there was a distinct pathways for 10 man raiding content and 25 man raiding content. So you should fix this in your guild ranking. Specifically I know my own guild does not do 10 man content "officially" but rather guild pugs and thrown together raids. I hardly think doing 10 man achievements in 25 man gear is relative as pointed out in the Blue posts. Our guild has and always will focus on the larger raiding progression as evidenced by our 1 of 2 guilds on Moon Guard to defeat Kil'jaeden (first Horde) and the second guild on server to get Heroic: The Twilight Zone (first Horde). If you want to have an accurate ranking you need to adjust this part. Even if you look at the guilds that were closest to Heroic: Glory of the raider, we were second, not 5 or 6th where you rank us.
Zyd
My guild is called Versus on the Shu'Halo-US realm, I would like the guild progression ranking to reflect what my guild has accomplished.

10 Man Naxx
10 Man Malygos
10 Man OS w/1 drake
25 Man OS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Milagros wrote:
Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master or officers from their guild
- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
-You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.
My guild Horde Shows No Pity on Kul Tiras server is not showing any guild progression when we have completed a full guild run of 10 man naxx and OS 10 with 1 drake up. How does one go about getting this fixed? I know we didn't all get the achievements at the same time because some did pugs of it before hand, but we did it fully as a guild, but show now progress made.
Site Admin
Site Admin
greatfist guild progress isn't automaticly updated , as i said in post before your question ,Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master or officers (level 80) from their guild
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :