1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=833&sid=3081a7255fdcc17a105cd932a34781a0&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello,

Just stopped by to toss a few things at you.

First and foremost, i was recently introduced to this site and i am amazed so far. Great work, great job on the accuracy, and great interface. Keep up the good work, i am truly impressed.

Concernin guild rankings, i do realize this is in beta but i wanted to toss in my input. First, you have done an amazing job concerning the accuracy of this. I would like to see further info of how the scores are accrued and how to submit a guild that is not receiving credit for a specific kill, like for example a drake acheviement from os.

I use the competitors sites on a regular bases. Wowjutsu, Guild Progress, Guild OX, and Wow Progress. Your accuracy far surpasses that of each and every sit of your competitors. I have allways been partial to wowjutsu's interface, though there seems to be no intent whatsoever to keep it updated on any level of accuracy. Guild Progress and Wow Progress seem to do ok on the same level of accuracy, but still have several guilds listed incorectly regarding pug achevimants or guilds tha dont exist. Guild OX is truly the best of the 4 regarding rankings and accuracy and yet, though few, there are some errors pertainin to guilds that are non existant. Again, your beta form of guild rankings has far surpassed the best of your competitors and i do congratulate you on that.

Regarding my server specifically, Area 52-US. Just a few correction that i see that i would like to mention. I point these out for your review so as you can build into your software a method to rule/screen these out for the sake of keeping the progression side of this site as accurate as possible.

Alliance Guild - Symbolic Logic, Current Rank 2, Has transfered off the server recently. Please remove this guild from the rankings.

Horde Guild - Yakuza, Current Rank 28, Has recently dissbanded. The guild makeup is only inactives and alts and the guild has not raided for months. Please remove this guild from the rankings.

Horde Guild - Brood, Current Rank 27, Has dissbanded and transfered what was remainin of it to the Farstriders server, current name Bane. Please remove this guild from the rankins.

This is all that i have to add/am aware of.

Most of these changes, at least the first two are recent. Compared to your competitors, your progression site is missing a good 10, plus or minus a few, of other guilds that have disbanded, transfered, or have reached their progression status by way of pug acheivements which is great. This is truly what has plagued some of the other ranking sites so much and i thank you for devising a means of screening them out.

Keep up the good work!!!!
Hello,
First off i wanna say that this website is absolutely the best site ive ever seen. Its way better than armory or any other site as far as how easy it is to navigate and use. The updates on information on ur gear is extremely fast. Anyways congratulations on building the one site i use the most for my WoW needs.

Now for the issue at hand. On my server US-Alterac Mountains, We downed 10 man malygos about a week ago and it still hasnt updated. Anyways the Guild is on Horde side and is call "Death to All That Oppose" if you could fix this issue thatd be great ty for all your hardwork have a great day.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Maiael your guild progress is updated ,at the moment first armory need to update achievements for all people that were present on guild kill and then wow-heroes can recognize them (unfortunately that can take a few days if u don't use live report for the people that were there) .
Since realm guild score is still in beta testing phase soon we will give you much better version for this tool too:)
I'm still not seeing my guild listed on the guild progression page. I've checked the achievements on armory, and i made sure I have had the proper amount of guild members in raids, done live updates of every member and I still can't seem to get us listed. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Midnight Madness
Anvilmar-US
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nomanor I've updated your guild members again and refreshed realm list but everything looks the same.You guys probably got that achievement earlier.

Please don't forget that you need to have at least 5 people from your guild that killed some boss at the same time and date to count for guild progression for 10 man bosses,and 15 people for 25 man instances.

Please send me the names of the guildies present on the kill, so we can fix this issue as soon as possible.
I have a question. Do we have to get the achievements for defeating bosses in naxx25 or naxx 10 at the same time in order to get recognized, or can 6/10 and 16/25 members be present in the raid? We have gotten the achievements for defeating the bosses at different times, but we have had guild raids where the minimum attendance you state to get credit have been there and had a full clear with those members present. I'm just unsure of that, and thanks for looking into this for me.
Malagros, sent you a pm being this may have been overlooked.

Joboo wrote:
Hello,

Just stopped by to toss a few things at you.

First and foremost, i was recently introduced to this site and i am amazed so far. Great work, great job on the accuracy, and great interface. Keep up the good work, i am truly impressed.

Concernin guild rankings, i do realize this is in beta but i wanted to toss in my input. First, you have done an amazing job concerning the accuracy of this. I would like to see further info of how the scores are accrued and how to submit a guild that is not receiving credit for a specific kill, like for example a drake acheviement from os.

I use the competitors sites on a regular bases. Wowjutsu, Guild Progress, Guild OX, and Wow Progress. Your accuracy far surpasses that of each and every sit of your competitors. I have allways been partial to wowjutsu's interface, though there seems to be no intent whatsoever to keep it updated on any level of accuracy. Guild Progress and Wow Progress seem to do ok on the same level of accuracy, but still have several guilds listed incorectly regarding pug achevimants or guilds tha dont exist. Guild OX is truly the best of the 4 regarding rankings and accuracy and yet, though few, there are some errors pertainin to guilds that are non existant. Again, your beta form of guild rankings has far surpassed the best of your competitors and i do congratulate you on that.

Regarding my server specifically, Area 52-US. Just a few correction that i see that i would like to mention. I point these out for your review so as you can build into your software a method to rule/screen these out for the sake of keeping the progression side of this site as accurate as possible.

Alliance Guild - Symbolic Logic, Current Rank 2, Has transfered off the server recently. Please remove this guild from the rankings.

Horde Guild - Yakuza, Current Rank 28, Has recently dissbanded. The guild makeup is only inactives and alts and the guild has not raided for months. Please remove this guild from the rankings.

Horde Guild - Brood, Current Rank 27, Has dissbanded and transfered what was remainin of it to the Farstriders server, current name Bane. Please remove this guild from the rankins.

This is all that i have to add/am aware of.

Most of these changes, at least the first two are recent. Compared to your competitors, your progression site is missing a good 10, plus or minus a few, of other guilds that have disbanded, transfered, or have reached their progression status by way of pug acheivements which is great. This is truly what has plagued some of the other ranking sites so much and i thank you for devising a means of screening them out.

Keep up the good work!!!!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joboo i already updated your realm list .But i will like to clear few things:
- we can not kill some guild progress on Realm list when guild still exists (even with few members)
- You guys probably got that achievement earlier, please don't forget that you need to have at least 5 people from your guild that killed some boss at the same time and date to count for guild progression for 10 man bosses,and 15 people for 25 man instances.
- please send me the names of the guildies present on the kill, so we can fix this issue as soon as possible.
Yes i had another thing i was wondering about. A guild called Schism on the Alterac Mountains server is placed ahead of my guild Death to All That Oppose. The reason i am concerned about this is because that guild was a break off from my guild. And since they left they have yet to full clear 25 man naxx without pugging. As far as my stand point if its not a full guild run its not progression nor should it count towards progression. Im sure that there is no way to track when people were in an instance and where and when they killed bosses. It just bothers me that they get all the progression counted because my guild helped gear and carry them through that content so i dont think its morally right that they get the 25 man naxx counted towards their progression when all they do is pug it. I was just wondering if you guys take things like that into account as far as guild progression rankings. Btw thanks a ton for updating our guild as far as malygos went i appreciate it. Take care and thanks for making this site kick ass.
Site Admin
Site Admin
I understand your point of view Maiael, but life isn't fair since people made life unfair.
As far as i looked guild Schism and Death to All That Oppose didn't got achievements at the same time and date. Only reason why Schism is above Death to All That Oppose is that Schism killed Sartharion 10 man and Malygos 10 man before Death to All That Oppose.
Like i stated in previous post :

Quote:
please don't forget that you need to have at least 5 people from your guild that killed some boss at the same time and date to count for guild progression for 10 man bosses,and 15 people for 25 man instances.

And please don't forget that Realm progression list is still in beta testing .
1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=833&sid=3081a7255fdcc17a105cd932a34781a0&start=10
Jump to :