view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Our druid has the item that was won on, and it shows when i search for him individually, but when i click live player, then click live guild, and then search for guild progression it still doesn't show that we've killed him with the drakes up. Even though he has the item on.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can you please give us your zone,realm and guild name (please don't forget that you need to have at least 5 people from your guild that killed him at the same time and date to count for guild progression ,and 15 people for 25 man instances). Unfortunately 1 item on someone doesn't prove a thing ,he could've won it with some other guild.
sent the information in a PM to you, Guild Legion of Kings - Area 52 - US realm
HMm still a little buggy, shows we've killed the Duo ( 2 drakes up ), but not showing we've killed Sarth alone or with 1 drake up, which is obviously impossible. :P Just thought i'd let you guys know.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can you please send PM with time and date when you killed Sartharion without drakes alive as well for Sartharion with one drake alive with names of your guildies that were present on the kill .As far as we saw it looks like you guys probably got those 2 achievements earlier and most of the people left the guild in the meantime .
Jump to :