view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
A guild on my server has only gotten the first two bosses of Throne of Thunder normal mode yet is given credit for the first 6 bosses because they've run it as a group in LFR. Is progression meant to be scored this way? I was under the impression that guilds only got credit for progression, here, if they received credit for the kills through WoW Guild achieves by having 8+ guild members in a normal group at the time of the kill.

I think something is bugged thus it's giving credit for kills where it isn't due. Wowprogress and Guildox are both correctly reporting progression on my server but WoW-Heroes is drastically off.

The guild is Novus Vicis on the Ysondre server. You can look at the active raiders in the guild and see none of them have received credit for kills beyond the first 2 bosses.

I hope you're able to fix this bug. I wonder how many other realms have over-inflated progress because of activity in LFR?

Thanks for your time.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Thank you for pointing out this issue. We have already reported this problem to Blizzard armory (since all info at wow-heroes in taken from them), and hopefully this problem will be fixed soon on both sides.
Jump to :