view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi,

When I want to check any character I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@wow-heroes.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

any workaround or solutions?
grtz
-Zumbaba
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tbh, I'm completely redesigning the database. I had no idea so many people will visit wow-heroes, so I didn't pay much attention to optimizing every bit :blush: . With new upgrades it will be MUCH faster, with more frequent character updates and there will be no more of those nasty errors.
I can't promise it will be published in a day or two, but we should hopefully be able to see it soonish :write:
Ive been receiving the same error on all my characters i try to search that are 70. Although i tried one of my lower level alts and it said it needed to be 70 so im not sure what the deal is. Also Tried it in IE thinking it may have been a problem with Firefox.
Jump to :