view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Bug Report:

Since 5.0 caster gain also hit from expertise rating.
Spell Hit Rating + Expertise Rating = Final Hit Chance

The page doesn't count that and reports "missing hit".
Site Admin
Site Admin
We are aware that expertise racial bonuses give +1% hit to casters if they're using the required weapon, and we're even suggesting expertise enchants to casters if they're missing hit (it's tested and working 100%). We are also mentioning it in "Tips" section.
The problem is that Armory doesn't recognize it and since we're pulling data from them, it shows bad numbers. However, you are right, this can be fixed on our side and we'll try to finish it asap. Thanks for info.
im a gnome mage the ingame spell hit shows me hit capped. as far as I know I don't get any hit / expertise bonuses. I don't see why the tips still says im under hit capped when if yall get ur infor from blizzard it shows me as hit capped at 15.01%
Site Admin
Site Admin
Gnomes have racial bonus Shortblade Specialization. This racial currently grants players 1% hit when wielding daggers and one-handed swords, despite the tooltip stating expertise. As of Patch 5.0.4, Expertise also increases Spell Hit by the same amount.

We are checking out this problem, it looks like Armory is including racial bonus twice sometimes, thanks for report.
Jump to :