view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
everytime i try to pull my guild's data and using the live button - it says armory is unavailable - even though armory is online and other sites pulled the same guilds info without any problems from armor.

when i try to view a single character using the live button it gives me chached data.

my guild: Prophecy
my character: Xemmie

any idea how long it will be until the site is working again? ie - when will it pull live data again?

thanks!
Site Admin
Site Admin
In a few days we'll be moving (again) to a new webserver, so we'll have much faster updates. The main problem at the moment is that Armory likes to put a temp ban (12 hours) on websites which send too many requests. With the amount of people wow-heroes is receiving lately, it's not hard at all to break that limit.
Hopefully, it won't be a problem at all soon. :)
i suppose it would make sense for blizz to put up a 12 hour ban - its just a bit inconvenient.

looking forward to the new servers and to be able to make use of this site again :)

thanks for the reply :thumbsup:
I'm having the same problem:

Vannileah, Dawnbringer server.

It has my old gear, but when I check off "Live," it won't update me with my new gear. Any help on this would be much appreciated.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
direct link for Vannileah, Dawnbringer server.
there is no need to post requests several times on this forum ,we always answer on all :)
Jump to :